Friday, August 5, 2011

Tools made of Coins

Wooo! the creative way of using coins.


 

These below tools are made out of coins by an Artist Stacey Webber.

tools_made_out_of_coins_640_01



tools_made_out_of_coins_640_03tools_made_out_of_coins_640_04tools_made_out_of_coins_640_05tools_made_out_of_coins_640_06tools_made_out_of_coins_640_07tools_made_out_of_coins_640_08tools_made_out_of_coins_640_09tools_made_out_of_coins_640_10tools_made_out_of_coins_640_11tools_made_out_of_coins_640_12tools_made_out_of_coins_640_13tools_made_out_of_coins_640_14tools_made_out_of_coins_640_15

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All works are so amazing. i think it is more amazing if you can create a car using coin’s. Appreciate your article this is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must show appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this type of challenge. Just after exploring throughout the the web and coming across views which are not helpful, I thought my entire life was over. Living minus the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed as a result of this write-up is a serious case, as well as those that could have negatively damaged my career if I hadn't encountered your web page. Your personal competence and kindness in touching all the stuff was valuable. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a point like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your professional and amazing help. I won't think twice to recommend the sites to anybody who should receive recommendations on this issue.

    ReplyDelete